Having day and night operations, Transport Th. Wouters provides a 24-hour service. Using our own container yard as a central transhipment hub, we avoid congestion in and around Antwerp, reaching our inland clients during the day and calling at deep-sea terminals at night.
Always looking for ways to increase client satisfaction, our entire fleet, including the chassis, is renewed every five years, ensuring the use of up-to-date, well-maintained and reliable equipment.
- Recent and modern fleet
- 32 trucks of which 15 operate day and night
- Full service maintenance contract for reliability
- Euro 6 standard engines only
Transport Th. Wouters currently owns 32 trucks and 80 chassis, a capacity that can be extended to 120 chassis if needed. This flexible extension of the available capacity enables us to carry out the necessary night work and optimise container movements.
Our goal is to handle more container transports with as few trucks as possible, using digital means, modal and time shift. Our ambition with regard to sustainability and carbon footprint is to double the volume we handle with an increase of 10-15% more trucks.
All trucks are Euro 6 compliant, improving sustainability and reducing our carbon footprint. Full service contracts with truck manufacturers guarantee that reliability and sustainability are maintained.
- 80 versatile trailers with GPS trackers
- Extended to 120 chassis if needed
- Guaranteed day and night continuity
- Genset trailers for temperature-controlled transport of reefer containers
The entire motorised fleet (tractors, cranes and tug masters) complies with the Euro 6 standard for reducing emissions in utility vehicles, which in turn reduces our carbon footprint. Our multimodal services, like handling barges with large numbers of containers at our own water connected terminal, are essential to achieve our sustainability goals.
- Our trucks are Euro 6 standard compliant
- Use of multimodal solutions
- Our own concession to receive barges with containers
Our commitment to flexibility is based on a range of multimodal solutions. This includes day and night work as well as fully integrating our subcontractors into the e-connect platform, enabling our fleet to transport large volumes.
- Subcontractors fully integrated
- Large volumes